Ecology Publications & Forms
Rule Implementation Plan - Oil Spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment (Historical)
|VIEW NOW||This publication is historical. It is unavailable on our website. To request a copy, please use the contact listed below.|
|Description||The purpose of this rule implementation plan is to inform those who must comply with WAC 173-183 - Oil Spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment regulations about how the Department of Ecology intends to:
• Implement and enforce the rule.
• Inform and educate persons affected by the rule.
• Promote and assist voluntary compliance for the rule.
• Evaluate the rule.
• Train and inform Ecology staff about the new or amended rule.
Also included in this plan is information about:
• Supporting documents that may need to be written or revised because of the new rule or amended rule.
• Other resources where more information about the rule is available.
• Contact information for Ecology employees who can answer questions about the rule implementation.
|REQUEST A COPY
The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.
The Department of Ecology is committed to providing people with disabilities access to information and services by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Washington State Policy #188.
Visit Ecology’s website for more information.
|Contact||Spills Program Publications Coordinator at 360-407-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Keywords||Rule Implementation Plan, natural resources, oil spill|
|WEB PAGE||Read this rule on the Code Reviser's website|
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See https://ecology.wa.gov/About-us/Accountability-transparency/Our-website/Copyright-information.