Publications Home || Browse by topic || Browse by program || Ecology website

Form Summary

Our Ecology website has changed, which can cause broken links.
To report these, please contact us with the publication and broken link.


Voluntary Partial Abandonment of Water Right Claim

Form number Date Published
ECY 070-48 February 2003
VIEW NOW Voluntary Partial Abandonment of Water Right Claim (Number of pages: 1) (Publication Size: 96KB)

Trouble viewing? Try these free options.
Description Allows water right claim holders to voluntarily abandon a portion of their claim(s).
REQUEST A COPY The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.

ADA Accessibility
The Department of Ecology is committed to providing people with disabilities access to information and services by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Washington State Policy #188.
Visit Ecology’s website for more information
Contact Water Resources Program at 360-407-6872 or
Keywords water right claim form, Water Resource form, Official Ecology Form
WEB PAGE Water Right Information

Request for Existing Water Right Information

Application for Change/Transfer of Water Right

Assignment of Application or Permit to Appropriate or Store Water

Application for a New Water Right